The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the setting up, management and running of the warehouse at the ADCBIO 103 Facility at Deeside.
This person will report directly to the Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and will manage at least 1 warehouse operator.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Management of the day to day activities within the warehouse such as
- Quarantine of in-coming goods
- Checking in-coming goods against delivery notes, ADC specifications & C of As
- Picking items against Bill of Materials for GMP manufacture
- Issuing & control materials for sampling by quality control
- Ensuring correct cold chain storage for raw materials, reagents and product
- Package & distribution in line with shipping freight & air shipping regulation
Management and control of all inventory levels use and replenishment
- Planning daily activities within the warehouse
- Delivery of materials & components to the GMP area
- Writing standard operating procedures required in the warehouse
- Involved supplier selection covering the procurement of all GMP consumables & raw materials
- Waste management
- Non-GMP deliveries and non-GMP postal services
- Must have forklift licence
Skills and Qualifications
- Forklift truck licence is essential
- At least 5 years’ experience in running a warehouse, preferably in a GMP environment
- Experience in writing procedures
- Demonstrated procurement or supply chain management experience preferably in a contract manufacturing space would be desirable
- Experience in a pharmaceutical / life sciences environment and working knowledge of pharmaceutical related quality systems (GMP) would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.