Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager
The Purchasing and Supply Manager will be responsible for the setting up, management and running of the end to end supply chain process for ADC encompassing raw material and equipment sourcing, supplier selection, demand planning, quality, inventory and waste management, warehousing and finished goods transport – maximising value as the company grows.
This person would be reporting directly to the Head of Manufacturing and would also be managing the warehouse team of at least 2 people.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- To set up a functioning and compliant warehousing & supply purchasing and supply chain team and system
- Manage the warehousing function
- Management of the end to end supply chain process for ADC encompassing all pharmaceutical selection & purchasing of raw materials, consumables, equipment requirements (GMP manufacture, development and QC analytical testing) and related GMP services
- Creation of Bill of Materials and Component specifications
- Generating & managing Service Level Agreements for suppliers & service providers
- Generating & managing Quality Agreements for suppliers & service providers
- Management and control of all inventory levels use and replenishment
- Lead supplier selection and negotiations covering the procurement of all products and services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated procurement or supply chain management experience preferably in a contract manufacturing space
- Ideally holding a degree in business, engineering, or supply chain management (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical / life sciences environment and working knowledge of pharmaceutical related quality systems (GMP)
- Ability to negotiate supplier purchase contracts as well as commercial terms and service level agreements.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong financial acumen
- Forklift truck licence would be desirable
- You will be able to demonstrate evidence of strong supplier relationship activities in terms of performance measurement
- Ability to influence at all levels