ADC BIO is an innovative biotechnology Company developing new process technology to speed, simplify and significantly lower the production costs of the latest generation of anti-cancer blockbuster drugs, Antibody Drug Conjugated (ADCs). Formed in 2010, ADC BIO have recently constructed a new GMP contract manufacturing facility in Deeside to support the rapid expansion plans of the Company and is in the process of gaining accreditation with the MHRA.
To support this growth, we have an exciting opportunity within our finance team for someone who is enthusiastic, driven and has an eye for detail.
Reporting directly to the financial controller and as part of a team of 3, your main responsibilities will be to:
• Produce Monthly Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance Sheets by department and revenue centres
• Ensure all Balance Sheets Control accounts are reconciled at month end
• Management of debtors balance and ensuring credit control is efficient and effective.
• Manage the preparation of the year-end accounts including the completing of the audit file
• Prepare budgets and rolling forecasts
• Manage and prepare Payroll for submission to the bureau, Year End and P11D
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Produce monthly Key Performance Indicators
Candidates will be required to demonstrate the following essential skills:
• Experience in commercial finance function
• Qualified or part qualified CIMA/ACCA
• Prepared management accounts – liaison with auditors for statutory accounting
• Sage Line 50 professional experience including payroll management
• VAT returns experience
• Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
• Collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
• Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
• Examining all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
• Creating systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
ADCBio offer a generous benefits package including a salary of £30,000.00 – £42,000.00 p.a (negotiable depending on experience and qualifications) plus 25 days holidays + statutory (+ death in service and private medical cover following a qualifying period).
Please apply by emailing a CV with a covering letter detailing your current remuneration package.
**NO CALLS OR FROM AGENCIES WILL BE TAKEN IN RELATION TO THIS VACANCY**