- Assist in the implementation and provide input into the new Planned Maintenance System, for plant and equipment based on maintenance reviews and FMEA techniques.
- Input into critical spares in liaison with Engineering Co-ordinator, Production, Warehouse and QA.
- Use of the PPM system using Safety Work Permits, for the repair and maintenance of all AHU’s and cabinets with filter monitoring and safe changes using BIBO system.
- Carrying out all site maintenance, according to visual boards/software/work orders etc to ensure all planned and corrective work is completed on time.
- Following Risk Assessments & Method Statements for Engineering activities.
- Liaising on site with external Maintenance contractors with contractor control.
- Engineering requirement of CAPA and the Change Control site system.
- Reaction to alarms generated by the FMS Pharmagraph monitoring system and responding to alarms.
- Overseeing the introduction of new equipment onsite, ensuring the Engineering Co-ordinator has the necessary documentation, warrantee, serial numbers etc.
- Attend Training programmes for Legionella, use of process gases and supplier equipment training.
- Liaise with Engineering Co-ordinator to ensure laboratory equipment and services are maintained to a high standard and in good working order.
- Ensure that written records for work undertaken are kept in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
- Ensure all Engineering procedures and personnel act in compliance with all Health & Safety Guidelines, with reference to COSHH and Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Contribute to team building, training and problem-solving initiatives internally and cross site.
- Represent Engineering on project teams and in meetings to provide Engineering knowledge and experience.Skills & Qualifications:
- HNC or equivalent qualification in a Mechanical Engineering subject area
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a pharmaceutical controlled Engineering environment is essential.
- Good understanding and application of cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a team member and demonstrate leadership skills
We award our teams with a highly competitive remuneration package which will be discussed at interview stage with salary expectations of c. £??????k p.a plus other benefits including a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays plus a Xmas shut down – (if applicable 3 days gratis holiday during that period) and a 3% contribution to a workplace pension (Peoples pension).
In the first instance, please attach your CV and current remuneration details/expectations together with a brief covering letter.
** PLEASE NOTE CALLS OR EMAILS FROM AGENCIES WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO **